Friday, April 13, 2018

Follow Tiffany as she makes her Diva Fitness Debut!!!

This time it was for me....



As a coach, you interview different people for programs and pick up on whether you feel a person is coachable, able to attain the goals they have for themselves, and most importantly, if they will follow through. I remember meeting Tiffany and after her interview thinking most people with her history either do really well, or really poorly.  As a coach, we also take a guess at what we think that outcome to be, because we have to decide whether we want to move forward with a program with the athlete...If it's worth the time. I figured she would make it through, I just didn't imagine the strength and growth I would witness in her in such a short amount of time. Now we stand...her first fitness show tomorrow and a progress picture to die for.  Help us in congratulating Ms Tiffany Vazquez on her Diva Fitness and Bikini debut.

When asked what was her why....

I have always been into fitness off and on my entire life, but this time around it was different for me. At the time I was in a real toxic place in my life, where I was suffering from stress, anxiety and depression. I knew I needed to change my whole entire surroundings and remove negativity from my circle. I wanted to get back to me and being comfortable in my own skin. I used to bounce around the idea of competing to others but, I was quickly shot down. Till one day I went to a competition show to see my closest friend compete. I saw how hard she worked and how beautiful she looked and honestly that gave me the drive to tell myself if she can do it so can I. 







But This training and prep has been more than that to me. It has been a healing process and recovery for me. Each day that passes I get stronger not only physically but mentally as well. It taught me self worth, discipline and never give up on yourself. You are stronger than you think. 
The plus of this entire prep was the amazing new people I met. I’ve never meet such strong, beautiful and ambitious ladies. They helped my temendously and I would not be here or doing this without their help. I feel so happy and humbled to be doing my 1st show at Atlantic Fitness and doing it with my true friends and supporters. One thing I been tell myself all the time is : 


I am my own competition, I’m competing with myself. 
Be better than you were yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment