Monday, July 23, 2012

Elite Heat Spotlight : Shelley



When Malenna asked me to join this team, I didn't know entirely what would be involved, but I knew that I wanted to be a part of it.  I was excited to be a part of a team, something I have missed since graduating college.  I was also excited to be surrounded by a group of girls that are dedicated to fitness and leading a healthy lifestyle.  I have always enjoyed working out and have tried my best to eat well, but the team has helped me to take my fitness to another level.  Additionally, Malenna has provided us all with nutritional guidance to help us nourish our bodies in the proper way to see results of our hard work. It is very inspiring to be a part of a group of women who are all so dedicated to fitness and nutrition.  

Shelley also serves as the team liason and coordinator for all events and research associated with the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment