Monday, August 13, 2012

Elite Heat Spotlight: Aleida



I have been working out for quite some time now.  Since becoming a member of Phoenyx Fitness, and now the Elite Heat team, I find that I am becoming more serious about working out and being fit and healthy.  I really enjoy finding new and creative ways to make healthy and delicious meals.  What made me decide to join the Elite Heat Team?  After attending one of Malenna's shows, I did think about the possibility of doing a show, but decided against it because I am pretty shy and I didn't think my body could look like most of the competitors on the stage.  When I saw the first round of Elite Heat members and their transformations, it gave me some confidence that I can be competition ready.  I never thought that I would be considering doing fitness competitions, but if I spend so much time working on my body, why shouldn't I enter a competition?  At this moment, I am just going to stay focused and become the best me I can be and enjoy this journey we are embarking on.

No comments:

Post a Comment