Monday, January 21, 2013

Elite Heat Spotlight: Mary




The opportunity to join the Elite Heat could not have come at a more perfect time.  You see, as a fitness professional, I spend my time helping others achieve their fitness goals, but yet, my own fitness was starting to take a back seat.  I was really fitting exercise in where I could, not making it a priority, like I had in the past.  Since joining the team, I have renewed my fitness goals with the ultimate goal of getting on the competition stage.  I wil always be a work in progress because there is always room to improve, but so far I have seen visible improvements to my physique, and I am experimenting more in the kitchen.  I couldn't be happier to be a part of the Elite Heat, to have met the ladies that make up this team and grateful to our coach Malenna for putting this group together.  I am looking forward to all the possibilities that this journey may bring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment