Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Elite Heat Spotlight: Sarah


For as long ad I can remember, I have always been athletic. I started playing soccer at the age of four, then ran track throughout high school and eventually ran cross country in college.
After graduating from college, I decided to go back to school and become a personal trainer. I have been a trainer for almost five years, but just decided to train for my first fitness competition this past year. I started training an dieting hard about about five months ago, and I knew I needed some outside motivation when I met a few of the girls on the Elite Heat. I decided to join, and am looking forward to preparing for my first fitness competition with this team.
Everyone on the team has different goals in mind, but it feels great to be a part such a strong group of fit girls! I am looking forward to accomplishing our fitness goals in 2013!
"A transformed body is a combination of blood, sweat, and tears. These expelled liquids reveal a victory in the crucible to work ethic, dedication, and sacrifice." -Greg Plitt

No comments:

Post a Comment