Monday, February 25, 2013

Elite Heat Spotlight : Jadi




I can't even begin to tell y'all how thrilled I am to start this journey. I have always been kinda "fit," but in recent years, I just haven't quite been able to get back to my "no flab just fab" days. I found out about the ELITE HEAT through Esther Lopez. Esther and I went to college together, and when she first told me about this journey I was excited for her as I could see how passionate she was starting to become about it, but when I actually VISUALLY witnessed the transformation, I wanted in. So here’s the deal, I’m an actor and the reality is that appearance DOES matter. If I am doing all that I can in terms of training and skill, then I need to be doing all I can to physically look the part too. So what’s my goal? LLP: Leading. Lady. Physique. I want to be lean, sculpted and solid as a rock… without losing my curves of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment