Monday, February 4, 2013

Elite Heat Spotlight : Karen


I’ve never thought of myself as competitive, I know zero about sports. However, I will watch a football game IF the team has cheerleaders and while everyone is focused on the game; I’m excited for the few seconds before a commercial break in hopes of catching a glimpse of the cheerleading team’s routine. I’m not going to lie I’m also in it for the wings. As much as I love chowing down on some pub food I think what I may love more is washing it down with a nice stiff cocktail. Here’s what I don’t love, what it makes me look like.

As a 28 year old woman living in NYC and graduated from the University of Delaware I have had enough nights at bars followed by a visit to a diner to last someone 3 lifetimes. As we welcome the second month to a new year I’m excited for the fitness goals I’ve set to achieve in 2013. I’m looking forward to working hard on gaining a fit body and truly embracing an amazing lifestyle. I am extremely proud to be a new member of Elite Heat and feel inspired being among such incredible women of all walks of life. It has also been extremely reassuring to have the support of such good people.

So here we GOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment