Sunday, May 13, 2012

Elite Heat Spotlight: Ashley M.


"The core reason I am undertaking this process is as simple as that I am curious to see if I can do it.  I lack discipline in some areas of my life, especially in nutrition and fitness.  I want to make a new habit of having discipline in this area.  Also, I really want to get more in tune with my body...it's needs and it's limits.
I am hoping to accomplish the goal of not only having a toned, muscular body, but developing the habits and learning the strategies to keep it that way.  It would also be super awesome to speak of cellulite in the past tense."
...
Ashley is an incredible fashion designer who helped to create some of Malenna's stunning stage looks.  She will be competing in the July show.  
Good luck, Ashley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment