Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Elite Heat Spotlight: Esther L.




"Choosing to become a part of this team wasn't exactly a difficult decision for me. Despite my struggle to lose weight, I've always been a fitness enthusiast. Whether it's trying out the latest workout fad, dancing, or making up a workout out of an everyday chore, I'm always looking for a new way to lose weight and get in shape. But this isn't about losing weight anymore. This is much more than that. It's about getting fit, being healthy and becoming an inspiration for others. This is an opportunity for me to push my body to the limit. To test my physical and mental strength alike and most importantly to prove myself to myself. This is not only a fitness journey, but rather a personal mission; one where I build myself from the inside out; fortify my self confidence, develop discipline and empower myself and other women one burpee at a time."

...

As you can see from her photos, Esther has made some awesome progress in just two short months!  She will be competing in the July show.  Good luck, Esther! 

No comments:

Post a Comment