Sunday, September 16, 2012

Elite Heat Spotlight: Giselle



The reason I undertook this challenge was to learn how to moderate my eating habits and , not only be fit, but obtain nice ab definition, which has always been my dream.  I have always enjoyed working out but I used to do it as an excuse to eat anything I pleased, especially COOKIES!  So, by being a part of the Elite, that will help me not only reach my goals for being fit, I will be able to learn ow to live a healthier lifestyle and share my progress with my teammates who are fighting for the same purpose.  Nevertheless, my experience in this group so far has been terrific.  I love the dynamic of the group and how we all push each other to reach our maximum potential.  This group has been very inspiring and I hope that at the end of my journey, I can inspire others.


No comments:

Post a Comment