Monday, March 18, 2013

Elite Heat Spotlight : Jessica




I never really knew the meaning of a healthy lifestyle. Carry my groceries home? A walk to the nearby deli to get a box of cereal? The morning runs to catch the bus? Or the non-stoppable failed diets where I would starve all day? As I gained extra pounds my confidence went down the hill. I didn’t feel comfortable because I was not the person I wanted to be. Excuses of why I was not making the right decisions for my body and diet were the anthem of my daily life.  I knew I could change that, but I sure needed help to do so. I think I must have hit the jackpot when my so dear best friend introduced me to Phoenyx! The great knowledge I have acquired about the right food choices and exercises, the discipline and the positive influence from the team have helped me tremendously. I still have a long way to go but that’s because I am not planning on stopping on this tough but yet fun and rewarding way to a healthier and confident me! Thanks so much Phoenyx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment