Monday, March 11, 2013

Elite Heat Spotlight : Kim


I am a work in progress in all areas of my life; fitness is at the top of the list though. I have never been an athlete. I only played sports in gym class and I’ve worked out sporadically throughout the years, so joining Elite Heat is a challenge for me. My ultimate goal is to have flat washboard abs, a tight and toned body and a very healthy diet.  Transitioning to working out consistently and watching calories have been a challenge, but I feel the changes gradually coming in. The visual change in my body has been slow, but I keep telling myself to be patient and keep working on it. I can’t wait for summer to come so I can wear a bikini without thinking twice.

1 comment:

  1. YOU INSPIRE ME SISTA. I AM JUST STARTING OUT..I WAS SURPRISED READING YOUR STORY MYSELF RECOGNIZED ME IN YOUR STORY. I AM CHALLENGING MYSELF TO BECOME TONED HEALTHY AND HAPPY THAT MY OUT REFLECTS MY IN. KEEP UP THE WORK. DENISE

    ReplyDelete