Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Elite Heat Spotlight : Lindsey





Growing up I was always active. I played soccer through high school and was on the competition cheer leading squad. The second that I stepped into college all of that stopped. I wasn't exactly unhealthy in the years between then and now but after an extremely rough 2012, I decided that there needed to be some changes in my life. I no longer looked in the mirror and saw myself. My body was foreign and my attitude and outlook on life had shifted to a very negative place. I wasn't happy.

Ashley McCormack called me at work one day back in November and said that the Elite Heat was open to new members. I jumped at the chance, after seeing how much she had transformed over the last year on the team. I needed to be a part of something that would hold me accountable for my bad habits. Almost five months in and I have never been happier with my body. I make smarter choices in all areas of my life and can't wait to see what else I'm capable of. I would not have been able to do any of this on my own!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work! You made the right choice... You are surrounded by a great group of women ...

    ReplyDelete