Wednesday, November 6, 2013

In two days, Giselle will make her WBFF DIVA Bikini debut!

The Ties that Bind....




Two years ago from today,  Giselle  decided to make a change in her  life.  A change that began with a conscious decision to want a different lifestyle than what she had traditionally known.   A change that required her  not only to eat less but differently and build a physique that again, traditionally and culturally were not necessarily acceptable.  ' I remember the minute I started to lose the weight, my family was concerned ... they thought I looked too skinny...but in reality, I was the healthiest I have ever been in life." 

This  journey started for Giselle when she joined the the  Elite Heat and was introduced to her soon to be coach, Malenna Saunders.  ' The main reason I joined this group was because it was not just based on competitions, but lifestyle changes and other goals, recognizing that you have to be able to maintain a proper balance both on and off the stage.' 
The transition not only provided Giselle a healthier physique, but allowed her to be an inspiration to her friends and family.  Seeing her transform provided the confidence and courage to others close to her to reach out and try and do the same.  

" Honestly, my journey has not been easy.  It's had its' ups and downs,  but seeing my body change throughout the year made everything worth it. Being able to do things I had never imagined ...and doing it, ..it is the most amazing feeling ever.   And ,  I have been able to inspire my friends and some family members to change their habits and become healthier,  which was one of my goals when I first started."  
With a couple of shows under her belt, and wins to match, this lady will now grace the stage in Providence, RI for the first time, as a WBFF Diva Bikini Model athlete.

'Now that I'm a few days away from my first WBFF show, I'm super excited to take on this new challenge in my life.'  Look out for her, as she rocks the stage in less than 2 days!...The best of the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment