Friday, July 10, 2015

Follow Hecthan as he makes his WBFF Debut!!!

The Road to Perfection






















This has been a long bumpy road to get here. I say this because of all the obstacles I had to adapt to and overcome. Skipping drinks at social gatherings, to eating prepped food (which I thank my wife for her huge help) and eating totally differently. Recovering from nasal surgery, and doing double shifts in law enforcement and still making time to lift at the gym is NOT easy.




It all comes down to how badly you want it.  There will never be enough time in the day.You just have to make it happen. So with the motivation and support of my wife, whom gave me idea to try it out, I decided to take the challenge, and push my body further.  As I stated before, I had to make the time. So my days of Muay Thai/Cardio, lifting , eating and work....FOCUS and PROGRESS leads to PERFECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment