Monday, July 6, 2015

Follow Marjorie as she makes her WBFF Diva Bikini Debut !!!

A Different Race to the Finish
























Fitness, working out and body maintenance has always been at the foreground of my life.  Whether it was running half marathons, bikram yoga or spinning classes, I've always been physically active.  But over the years, I had reached a plateau in my owrkout regiments and began to lose interest in exercising.  It became more of a chore instead of something fun to do.




Two years ago, I began gathering information on the world of bodybuilding and competing.  I had been following a few professional athletes on social meda for some time now, and decided that I was up for the challenge.  Following their tranformation and how they morphed into having these beatiful physiques made me want to compete even more.  I figured, " I can do this. Lift some weights, eat some chicken and I'm good right?" WRONG!

This process has been a true test of my will, determination, and tenacity.  But how much fun I've had throughout this entire process negates all tof the days I wanted to give up.  I've also found comraderie and friendship amongst my fitness/compeititon teammates of the Elite Heat.

The changes I've gone through physically and mentally over the past 7 months have been paramount. Hitting the competition stage in less than 2 weeks is just the icing on the cake.  I'm going to bring my best to the stage and KILL IT! Don't believe me?....Just watch.


4 comments:

  1. Oh snap! 👌 you go, you should already know that I'll be stalking you. This is Jonjo by the way. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Marjorie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Marj, all the best. You are inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete